The Organization mission is to:
- Serve the needs of the most vulnerable –particularly marginalized community, women, youth, children victims of natural disasters and civil conflict.
- Provide efficiency knowledge to the Somalia people all and eradicate illiteracy.
- Empower the community by capacity building programs and giving vocational training programs.
- Promote self reliance, peaceful coexistence and reintegration of marginalized communities.
- Protect youths from manipulation of politicians.
- Encouraging sports and other social activities to create goodwill between the communities.